We deliver tailor-made, performance based health outcomes at your workplace
Because Australians spend about one third of their lives at work, the benefits of promoting health at work can be profound and far-reaching. Healthy and engaged employees are productive employees! Their focus is sharper, their energy is higher and their commitment is greater.
The benefits of promoting a health at work include:
- increased job satisfaction
- increased motivation and productivity
- improved employee engagement and retention
- decreased number of annual sick days
- boosted staff morale
- a better looking bottom line
I offer health talks at your place of work. These can be one hour “lunch n’ learn”, or 2 to 3 hour more intensive workshops.
My focus is to bring up-to-date health information, separating fact from myth. I can also tailor topics to your industry or specific interest.
Lunch n’ learn (1 hour) or Health Workshops (2-3 hours)
- Good mood food
- How to avoid the 3 o’clock slump
- Stress and the City
- Eating at the office
- Nutritional supplements - the golden trifecta
- To Paleo or not to Paleo? Busting diet myths
- The Truth about Cholesterol
- Sitting is the new smoking
- Diabetes prevention
- Stress and the race against time
- Healthy heart
- Preventing chronic disease
Personalised one-on-one consultations save time and productivity that would otherwise be lost going to and from appointments. Consultations focus on the individual’s health concerns and include pathology testing, nutritional supplementation recommendations, herbal medicines and lifestyle recommendations when appropriate. Cellular health analysis using bio-impedence testing is undertaken at each appointment.
Weekly, monthly, bimonthly - the choice is yours based on your needs.
For privacy, consultations take place in a dedicated room.
For timepoor executives who want to be at the top of their game. Personalised health screening and support including biological age and cellular health analysis to provide measurable goals. Other pathology testing for general health and specific health indicators is also part of your screening.
Find out your biological age and over a 3month period see how much you can lower it! Get together with workmates and compete for the highest percentage difference over a 3 month period!
There is a wealth of emerging evidence indicating that successful health and well being programs provide an excellent return on investment.
- decrease sick leave absenteeism by 25.3%
- decrease workers compensation costs by 40.7%
- decrease disability management costs by 24.2%; and
- save $5.81 for every $1 invested in employee health and well being
Chapman, L.S 2007, Proof Positive. An Analysis of the Cost Effectiveness of Worksite Wellness, Seattle: Chapman Institute, cited in HAPIA, Best-Practice Guidelines: Workplace Health in Australia, 15 July 2011, http://www.hapia.com.au/index.html